How to make paper torn effect in picsart


Hi friends,
Welcome to this tutorial! Today I'm going to share one of the editing trick how to do paper torn image this tutorial shows you that an image has been torn like a paper. This amazing trick is mostly created by photoshop, but today I'll tell you how can you do this on mobile just using an app called picsart.… you must be heared about this app.. this app is no longer different with photoshop. Its like a mobile phptoshop. The all in one photo editing tool which reffer all beginners to use.

Watch my Video tutorial



Please like and share

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment